"Me Again ... Good Times With Family & Friends"
As a result of marketing his books door-to-door for years, Tom felt comfortable in writing about UNUSUAL occurrences he had with new customers, regular readers and friends. His story telling began to take a particular edge in terms of content.
Stories and (themes) in the "ME AGAIN" book are:
- Frightening Heights (Funny);
- Nick Name Significance (Acceptance);
- Worrisome Mom (Emotional);
- Just Like "Number 4" (Inspirational);
- Teary-Eyed Mom (Emotional);
- Two-Bit Floyd (Humourous);
- Marilyn's Baby Fat (Hiliarious);
- Public Prayers (Funny);
- Questionable Citizenship (Funny);
- Tom, The Lost Author (Hilarious);
- The Provocative T-Shirt (Humourous);
- Mr. Tom (Acceptance);
- Hot Chocolate Perfection (Hilarious);
- People Don't Get It (Acceptance);
- Maintaining School Standards (Funny);
- A Doubting Professional (Acceptance);
- A Pleasant Awakening (Emotional).
Tom's stories appeal to men and women alike. His books include both humourous, emotional and off-beat stories.
Order your copy today!
""Postal rates will apply.