DOING WHAT I DO
This book details a hilarious encounter with one particular friend and also some of the most nerve-racking situations that a person can experience. Tom has described two traumatic challenges in considerable detail in "Cribbin SIX", and by which he had handled these challenges through humour and optimism and with the help of his sister and close friends. Tom's childhood friends had learned about his determination as they helped him in his quest to achieve an important goal.
Stories (themes) - in the "CRIBBIN BOOK" are:
- A Lame Excuse (Humourous);
- Bike Freedom (Perseverance);
- Cherished Christmas Gift (Emotional);
- Anyone for Banana Bread (Acceptance);
- No-Nonsense Debbie (Humourous);
- Tanned Feet (Hiliarious);
- Ticker Shock (Perseverance);
- Little Red Pillow (Perseverance);
- The Poll Crew (Humourous);
- "Where Is Tom?" (Light Humour);
- Monday Evening Mayhem (Troublesome Event);
- Mayhem Aftermath (Troublesome Event);
- The Culprit's Mark (The Judicial Case);
- SLPs, OTs, and Me (Light Humour);
- That Old Church (Humourous);
- A Shy Sale (Acceptance).
As you can read by the story themes, the "CRIBBIN SIX" book appeals to a wide range of people.
Payment for book may be made through an INTERAC e-Transfer. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Postal charges are added at time of ordering.