"Cribbin Unplugged ... More Adventures With Cerebral Palsy"
Tom Cribbin's observations and perceptions are at the forefront of the "Cribbin Unplugged" book. Tom's observations of people, with whom he meets through the selling of his books, are often priceless. From the doubting individual in the story, "Shut Up, Dear", to being upstaged by a girl in "Little Amanda", the storyteller's quick sense of wit is warm and engaging. Likewise, when confronted with an unfriendly person during his adventures, Tom uses tactful decorum and humour to ease the tension as demonstrated in the "Rachel Rudeness" story.
Stories and (themes) in the "CRIBBIN UNPLUGGED" book are:
- Sally's Father (Acceptance)
- My Ticklish Haircut (Light Humour)
- Little Amanda (Humourous)
- My Pirouette (Hilarious)
- Shut Up, Dear (The Marital Dilemma)
- Nancy's Neighbourly Nudge (Light Humour)
- Liverpool Laughter (Humourous)
- Burnt Dinner (Hilarious)
- Ivan's Incision (Badge of Honour)
- Blue Glass Bird (A Revolting Thought)
- At A Loss For Words (A Difficult Customer)
- Camp Dunk & Sunk (A Scary Moment)
- A Makeup Miscue (A Funny Experience)
- Wallet Woes (Wallet Disappeared)
- Rachel's Rudeness (One Of Those People)
- A Love Tap (Emotional)
Tom's stories demonstrate the power of the human spirit. His readership includes persons from all walks of life and professions.
Go ahead and order your copy today! Black Friday Sale Price for this book remains in effect until December 31, 2021. Price ONLY applies to when book is ordered through the TOMCRIBBIN.com or bought directly from Tom Cribbin himself. Five (5) copies remain in existing stock.
Payment may be made through Interac e-Transfer. Send payment to email@example.com.
**Postal rates will apply.